The speed of innovation and digitalization, the increasing number of customized products, and the diffusion of smart factories can all have one word in common: modularity.
Modularity in terms of configurations, combinations and choice possibilities.
By offering the highest level of flexibility, MIXO modular connectors by ILME enable to build custom connections perfectly fitting the demands of every single application.
A flexibility that also extends to the enclosures with the possibility, thanks to the new MIXO TWO, of combining two modules in a particularly space-saving and versatile way.
- one-piece hood with large side or top entry, M25 or M32
- robust design, Zinc die-cast alloy enclosure
- IL-BRID lever, interchangeable between hood and housing
- dedicated two-slot MIXO frame with sliding captive module locking tabs
- pre-leading (first-make last-break) PE contact for up to 10 mm2 wire
- space saver: more compact than a standard “44.27” size enclosure
- PE connection on the MIXO frame, reducing the wiring time
- plastic covers for both hood and housing, suitable for outdoor exposure
- ease of handling: modules can be wired on the frame and then inserted in the housing
Together MIXO ONE and MIXO TWO enclosures widen the ILME modular system versatility and installation possibilities.
For further technical details, watch the technical clip: