ILME improves its MIXO modular system by adding new metal contacts for pneumatic connections.
A step up for the winning MIXO series that guarantees better mechanical resistance and increased airflow for transmitting dry, compressed air in pneumatic systems.
The metal pneumatic contacts
- can now withstand a constant pressure of 10 bar;
- are available in straight and angled versions for different size plastic tubing: 3, 4, 6 mm, for both inner and outer diameter – ID and OD designation;
- are fully reusable after the assembly, using the given removal tool: a performance guaranteed up to 10,000 matings with HNM enclosures and MIXO frames.
In a single MIXO module, two different pneumatic fitting techniques find their place meeting the user’s needs:
- quick push-in fitting for OD tubing (straight and angled versions)
- hose barbs fitting for ID tubing (straight version only)
If needed, the female contact can be ordered with a retaining valve to avoid any airflow losses with the uncoupled connector.
The new pneumatic series can be used side to side to all the MIXO series modules and inside all the ILME enclosures, especially with the high construction versions.