Coming together with the industrial evolution, the concept of hybrid design has become the challenge but also the opportunity of the automation sector to meet the market needs by following new directions. Products ease of use and adaptability to increasingly specific contexts are perceived as essential for customers and manufactures.
ILME response to flexibility and strength encounter stands in the IL-BRID Series of enclosures, whose range, distinguished by CL-ML nomenclature, now includes single-lever versions for the standard sizes “57.27”, “77.27” and “104.27”.
SOFT TOUCH, STRONG GRIP
The patented IL-BRID locking system is characterized by handles made of self-extinguishing thermoplastic material (UL approved) with a stainless-steel core: different technical features combined in one ergonomic design for easy opening and closing allowing:
- durable but significantly low-wear performance
- optimal multipole connections safety
Elastic but rigid but still with a compact footprint and an effective locking resistance to sustain even large cables, the new IL-BRID enclosures are compatible with the full range of ILME enclosures with pegs on short sides.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- V-shaped ribs to improve stiffness of handles
- mechanical life: ≥500 cycles and ambient temperature: -40 to +125°C
- IP65 or IP66/IP69 degree of protection according to EN IEC 60529
- full range already including double lever versions
- with and without hinged cover (LS in suffix of part No.)
- contour of stainless-steel cores and of lever hooks adapted to larger Ø pegs
- possibility to replace the lever without tools
- available with Metric cable entry as standard; Pg and NPT cable entries upon request